Here’s an easy, low carb, no bake pumpkin cheesecake that you can put together in minutes. Autumn spices like cloves, ginger, and cinnamon, pumpkin, cream cheese, and rum are blended into an impossibly silky, creamy cheesecake. It keeps well in the refrigerator or you can freeze it for longer storage.
For this recipe you’ll need: almond meal, butter, sugar free hazelnut coffee syrup, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, whole nutmegs, salt, sugar free sweetener, cream cheese, pumpkin puree, heavy cream, sugar free pumpkin coffee syrup, rum, vanilla sugar free syrup, sour cream
If you are in a hurry click here to go straight to the easy, no bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe.
‘Tis the season for everything pumpkin as well as everything tempting and high carb! Autumn and into the holiday season is like running through a minefield blind folded if you are trying to stay low carb. It’s much easier now than it was the first time I ever read Dr. Atkins book! Back then there were no special low carb foods and you just made do with eating meat, cheese, and low carb vegetables. Now there are all kinds of specialty foods as well as hundreds of recipes just a few keystrokes away. No one has to exist on canned tuna and cheese cubes anymore!
I had my first pumpkin latte last week and since then I’ve definitely been in the pumpkin mood. Autumn in Texas is beautiful if you are in East Texas or the Hill Country down by San Antonio. In Dallas autumn is pretty much just a change from summer clothes to winter clothes in the mall. We won’t really cool down until November. Still, with the air conditioning turned down enough you can pretend it’s chilly outside and enjoy those pumpkin lattes and pumpkin everything.
I love these little low carb desserts in jars. Since it’s one serving I don’t eat more than I should and the jars store nicely in the refrigerator or freezer. They’re just so easy! This no bake pumpkin cheesecake is even easier because…well… duh… no baking.
This low carb pumpkin cheesecake could easily be made into a single cheesecake. You’ll just need to let it chill overnight. I microwaved the crumb crust so that it was crispy. That brought out the flavor even more. The cheesecake filling is my basic low carb cheesecake with a few tweaks. Pumpkin, of course, but I also added cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves plus a shot of spiced rum.
Once it’s chilled it’s a super creamy, super dense cheesecake with lots of pumpkin spice flavor. Since there are no eggs in the filling you can taste it and add stevia or other sugar-free sweetener to your own taste.
I use whole nutmeg. You can substitute ground nutmeg but the flavor isn’t as good. Whole nutmeg just needs to be rubbed across a grater and you’ll smell how fresh it is.
Pretty Little Things
The following are affiliate links. If you click through and buy something I will get a small commission used for keeping the blog up and running smoothly. Thank you for being a part of Lowcarb-ology!
Whole nutmegs are key. They aren’t expensive and if you have a cheese grater you’ve got what you need to add real nutmeg flavor to everything. The other important flavoring ingredient is Torani Pumpkin Pie Coffee Syrup. I always use the 4 ounce canning jars with lids because I can leave them in the fridge or freezer.
Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake: Easy & No Bake!
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar free hazelnut coffee syrup I used Torani
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Sugar free sweetener to taste
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar free pumpkin coffee syrup I used Torani
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 tablespoon sugar free brown sugar cinnamon coffee syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Fresh nutmegs for grating
- Mix all ingredients together until crumbly.
- Press about 1 tablespoon in each jar.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Let cool while you are preparing the filling.
- With the paddle attachment beat the cream cheese and pumpkin until well blended.
- Switch to the whips and add the cream, pumpkin syrup, rum, vanilla syrup, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt, and nutmeg.
- Whip until the consistency is thick, dense, and creamy.
- Fold in the sour cream until no white streaks remain.
- Taste the mixture and add stevia or other sugar free sweetener if needed.
- Spoon into the crusts in the jars.
- Grate some fresh nutmeg over the top.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
If you liked this low carb pumpkin cheesecake recipe you may also like…
Click on the image to see the recipe. From left to right: low carb pecan caramel cheesecake, low carb banana pudding, low carb baked pumpkin cheesecake
And these similar low carb recipes from some of my favorite bloggers…
Low Carb Coconut Cheesecake All Day I Dream About Food
Low Carb Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake I Breathe I’m Hungry