Print Pin Recipe
This Keto Nachos is an absolute crowd-pleaser! Yes, it has a bunch of ingredients, but it is a loaded tray of goodness in one sheet pan. This recipe is foolproof keto Nachos that would make you want for more and more!
Servings 3 people
For nacho chips
For the Nachos Meat
- 0.5 lbs Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil for saute
Seasoning Mix for Nachos Meat
For Picco de Gallo
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 cup Colby Jack Cheese grated
- Sour Cream
- Fresh Cilantro
- Lime Slices
For Nachos Meat
- Combine seasoning mix in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef to the pan and season with 2 tbsp seasoning mix. Cook about 5-6 minutes until the meat has browned. Add a little bit of water (1/4 cup or less). Continue cooking for another 8-10 minutes or until the water dissolved. Turn off heat, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mash together all ingredients. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate before using.
For Picco de Gallo
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate before using.
For Nacho chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix melted butter and garlic powder and other herbs/spices if any. Gently toss the tortilla pieces in the melted butter mixture until they’re lightly coated.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Spread tortillas in a single layer. Bake tortillas for 10-12 minutes, then flip the chips. Continue baking for another 3-5 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside. Do not transfer tortillas, keep them in the tray.
To Assemble the Nachos
- Preheat the oven to broil (top heat only).
- Add nachos meat over the baked tortillas, spread evenly, followed by the 2 grated cheese. Broil for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top nachos with guacamole, Picco de Gallo, sour cream, jalapeno, and fresh cilantro and/or any of your preferred toppings. Serve immediately.
Substitute beef with any protein of your choice such as turkey, chicken, or even tofu for more variety.
Calories: 846kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 73g | Saturated Fat: 33g | Cholesterol: 166mg | Sodium: 1784mg | Potassium: 821mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2687IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 628mg | Iron: 4mg