Print Pin Recipe
Keto Egg Salad
This easy low-carb egg salad is delicious. It is very light and creamy. It requires just a few ingredients and takes no time to make. This egg salad can easily become your go-to keto-friendly side dish.
Servings 2 people
- Prepare the dressing by mixing mayonnaise, mustard, curry powder, and pepper in a small-sized bowl. stir until well-combined, taste to see if salt and pepper are needed.
- Chill the dressing in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, cut eggs to small dice in a separate bowl. Add in onion and celery. Mix well.
- When ready to eat, pour dressing on top of eggs. Mix until eggs are coated evenly. Garnish with dill on top.
- Add a little chopped dill pickle for more adventurous flavor! - Add avocado for more rich texture
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 209mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Iron: 1mg