Keto Egg Salad
This easy low-carb egg salad is delicious. It is very light and creamy. It requires just a few ingredients and takes no time to make. This egg salad can easily become your go-to keto-friendly side dish.
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 4 large eggs hard-boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp onion minced
- 1 stalk celery cleaned, small diced
- Pinch of salt if desired
- Pinch of pepper if desired
- 1 tbsp fresh dill minced
- Prepare the dressing by mixing mayonnaise, mustard, curry powder, and pepper in a small-sized bowl. stir until well-combined, taste to see if salt and pepper are needed.
- Chill the dressing in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, cut eggs to small dice in a separate bowl. Add in onion and celery. Mix well.
- When ready to eat, pour dressing on top of eggs. Mix until eggs are coated evenly. Garnish with dill on top.
- Add a little chopped dill pickle for more adventurous flavor! - Add avocado for more rich texture