Keto Cheesecake Bites
Keto Cheesecake bites with strawberries is an unusually tasty, fragrant, delicate dessert, which is easy for anybody to prepare. I like its smell of freshly grated lemon zest and its combination with cream cheese and smashed strawberries. This delicious smell is driving me crazy. I have an enormous sweet tooth and I'm glad that Keto Cheesecake bites are available for me on a keto diet. Usually, I cook keto cheesecake bites on weekends and we eat them very quickly. If you need a larger serving, you can simply double or triple the ingredient quantities.
Servings 4 people
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin or line it with six muffin liners.
- In a small bowl, stir together almond flour, powdered erythritol, and salt. Add melted butter and mix until combined. Divide the almond crust batter into six equal parts. Then, add batter to each muffin liner. Press the almond mixture to the bottom of muffin tins to make the crust for the cheesecake bites.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and let them cool at room temperature while preparing the cheesecake filling.
- Using a hand mixer, beat together cream cheese and sweetener. Add one egg, vanilla extract, and lemon zest. Beat until combined. Using a spatula, stir in smashed strawberries.
- When the crusts for the cheesecake bites have cooled, top each muffin liner with the cream cheese filling. Bake for 15-25 minutes. Keto Cheesecake bites are ready when the center is almost set. Let them cool completely at room temperature before removing the cheesecake bites from the muffin tin.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 107mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 998IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 1mg