Don’t know what to cook for a weeknight dinner while on a keto diet? Here's a quick and easy Keto Guacamole recipe, a perfect choice for a healthy meal or a weeknight dinner. It is flavorful, creamy, not too spicy, and sometimes crispy (because we add one tablespoon of pecans).
I love to cook Keto Guacamole at home because it is not high on sugar. It is an ideal food for my keto diet. This recipe serves about 4-6 people. You can make some adjustments if you want to prepare this for yourself.
I always have ripe avocados at home. I like to add avocado with my breakfast, lunch and even dinner. But which dish do I like to eat most with avocados? Of course, it's Keto Guacamole because it is a good source of healthy fats and fiber.
Servings 4 people
- 3 Avocados
- 1/3 cup Tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup Red Onion finely diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Pecans chopped
- 1/2 Garlic Clove minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
When all the ingredients are ready and measured, peel and pit each avocado. Place them into a bowl and mash with a fork or a potato masher (you can also use a food processor to speed up this process). Mash or blend the avocados to the consistency you like.
Add all other ingredients and mix until combined. Serve keto guacamole immediately with nachos or veggies.
- Feel free to make your own keto guacamole by adding other favorite keto ingredients. You can add fresh chili or jalapeños if you like your guacamole spicier.
- I like to serve keto guacamole with keto nachos, keto bagels, veggies or serve as a filling for keto burgers.
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 330mg | Potassium: 814mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg