Low Carb Coquito (without eggs)
An authentic Coquito is similar to our egg nog but with a distinct coconut flavor. This low carb Coquito recipe without eggs isn't authentic but has a sumptuously creamy texture and delicate coconut flavor.
Prep Time 3 minutes
Total Time 3 minutes
- 1/4 cup coconut milk , unsweetened - the thick kind in the can not the refrigerated kind
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered Swerve
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar cinnamon syruo , sugar free
- 2 tablespoons white rum
- 1 tablespoon coconut vodka
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Blend all ingredients in a blender on high speed.
Pour into a cup. If your making more than one - pour into a pitcher and let rest in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
Dust the top with a little additional cinnamon before serving.
*Vegan version -
You'll just follow the recipe but make these changes -
- Substitute coconut milk for the heavy cream.
- Add 1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla instead of 1/4 teaspoon
- Cut the powdered Swerve to 1 tablespoon rather than 2
- Let rest in the refrigerator an extra hour or two if possible
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 124mg | Vitamin A: 440IU | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1.9mg