Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup
Easy stuffed Bell pepper soup recipe substitutes cauliflower for rice to keep it low carb and brings the net carbs way down but keeps all of the cozy flavor
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons Bell peppers , diced
- 1 tablespoon onion , diced
- 1/2 cup ground beef , cooked
- 1/4 cup cauliflower ,chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon hemp hearts , optional
- 3/4 cup beef stock , make sure it's 0 carbs!
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes with chiles , fire roasted
- 3 drops lime juice or cider vinegar
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of stevia if needed
Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
Add the onions and Bell pepper and saute until soft.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer until heated through and the cauliflower is cooked, about 10 minutes.
Green Bell peppers have slightly fewer carbs than yellow, orange, or red.
Calories: 464kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.84g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 622mg | Potassium: 862mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 995IU | Vitamin C: 41.4mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 3.7mg