Thai Peanut Noodles with Egg
Low carb and SO easy to make - these Thai peanut "noodles" won't kick you out of ketosis. Slice cabbage stands in for the noodles in this quick and easy dish. Comforting and delicious for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You can add other proteins like cooked chicken breast as well.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 7 minutes
Servings 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil , or hot chile oil
- 1 tablespoon butter , grass fed
- 3.5 ounces cabbage , slice thin into noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon green onions sliced
Melt the butter and oil together in a heavy pan
Saute the cabbage until tender but not too limp.
Remove the cabbage to a plate and spoon the peanut sauce over the top, mixing with a fork..
Add a little more butter or oil to the pan if necessary.
Fry the egg, easy over or sunny side up.
Place the egg on top of the cabbage.
Sprinkle with cilantro, chopped peanuts, and/or green onions - or whatever low carb toppings you prefer.