Chicken Noodle Soup
An easy chicken noodle soup that has just 1 carb but all of the flavor of the classic. If you boil the noodles they will break apart - be sure to just simmer gently for a minute or two.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup celery about 1 stalk, diced
- 1 tablespoon onion chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth Make sure it's 0 carb
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 8 ounces chicken breast cooked and diced
- 1 Pinch garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon herbes de provence
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 recipe Low-carb Egg noodles Low-carbology recipe
Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan.
Saute the celery and onion until tender
Add the chicken broth, rosemary, chicken breast, garlic powder, herbes de provence, and salt and pepper.
Simmer for about 10 minutes to let the flavors blend.
Add egg noddles and simmer gently for a minute or two.
You can substitute turkey for the chicken.