Low Carb Potato Salad
Cauliflower stands in for potatoes in this faux potato salad with just 4.9 net carbs per serving. The dressing is tangy, creamy, and just exactly what your plates needs when there's a grilled hamburger sitting there all alone.
Servings 2 servings
- 3 ounces cauliflower
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill pickle
- 1 hardboiled egg chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon coarse mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of horseradish optional
- Sugar free sweetener to taste
- Salt and pepper as desired
Cut the cauliflower into small flowerettes.
Simmer them in salted water until tender but not mushy.
Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
Mix in a bowl with the celery, onion, pickle, and chopped egg.
Mix the mayo, mustards, horseradish, and sweetener.
Spoon over the cauliflower mixture and stir gently to cover the vegetables.
Chill until serving, at least 30 minutes.