Low Carb Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Recipe (Induction)
Creamy, no bake cheesecake is amazing but when it's only got 3 net carbs a serving it is miraculous. This caramel pecan low carb cheesecake is an indulgent treat for any low carb lifestyle --your family will love it, too (IF you decide to share).
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup , sugar free - I used Torani
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve sweetener
- 1 cup pecans toasted and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon powdered Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 tablespoon Belgian Cookie Syrup , sugar free - I used Torani
With the paddle attachment beat the cream cheese, vanilla, and caramel syrup until well blended.
Switch to the whips and add the cream.
Whip until the consistency is thick, dense, and creamy.
Add the powdered Swerve sweetener and adjust until it's as sweet as you like it.
Melt the butter.
Mix the pecans and the salt, then add the butter. Mix until well blended.
Stir in the syrup and the powdered swerve.
Reserve a tablespoon or two for the topping.
Press 1 tablespoonful of the nut mixture in the bottom of each of 4 custard cups or 6 small widemouth jelly jars.
Spoon the cheese mixture into each cup.
Smooth the top and sprinkle with the reserved nut mixture.
Chill for at least 4 hours.