Quick Corned Beef and Cabbage
A quick , easy, and low carb version of corned beef and cabbage that you can finish in less that 15 minutes. All the flavor in a fraction of the time!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon bacon grease or butter
- 2 ounces corned beef thinly sliced from the deli cut into strips
- 3 ounces cabbage chopped about 2-1/2 cups
- 1 tablespoon onion
- 1 tablespoon beer dark
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/4 horseradish to 1/2 teaspoon of ground paste
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard grainy if desired
Melt the bacon grease or butter in a small skillet.
Add the cabbage and onion and saute until tender and it begins to caramelize and turn golden on the edges.
Add 1 tablespoon dark beer.
Add the corned beef, caraway, mustard,and horseradish and saute until well mixed and hot.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 833mg | Potassium: 312mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 46.4mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1.4mg