Smoked Chicken Pizza (Induction)
Crispy tender low carb pizza crust with a spicy, smoky chicken topping. With just 3.9 net carbs a serving you can have your favorite pizza on induction!
Low Carb Pizza Dough
- 2 1/2 cups finely chopped cauliflower
- 1 clove finely chopped or grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Cornmeal for dusting the stone will be discarded
- 1/3 cup marinara
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup grilled chicken tossed in a little liquid smoke
- Sprinkle of crushed red pepper optional
- 1 cup Mozzarella
Spread cauliflower on a lightly oiled cookie sheet and roast in a 475 degree oven for five minutes or until golden. Stir often.
Rub cornmeal on the pizza stone and then brush all of it off and discard. This will help the dough not to stick
Add the garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and paprika and mix well.
Add the cheese
Beat the egg and add it to the ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Pat the dough out on your pizza stone and bake at 425F for about 10 or 15 minutes or until golden. (turn the oven down to 375F)
Spread the crust with sauce.
Cover it with the Mozzarella.
Sprinkle on the olives, artichoke hearts, and chicken.
Add the crushed red pepper if desired.
Bake at 375F until cheese bubbles and melts.