Banana Nut Muffins
Low carb banana muffins are Atkins friendly with just 2.1 net carbs per muffin. You can make a batch on the weekend and toss them in the freezer for a quick breakfast anytime.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour + 1 tablespoon
- 1/3 cup banana flavor protein powder 0 carb
- 1/2 cup Erythritol or Xylitol
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon white stevia powder
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon banana flavoring
Preheat oven to 350F.
Spray heavy, nonstick muffin pans with cooking spray.
Mix the dry ingredients and the nuts together.
Mix the eggs, butter, cream, and banana flavoring together.
Blend the dry mixture into the wet mixture and let stand 5 minutes.
Spoon 1/3 cup into each muffin cup, filling about halfway up.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Cool in pans for 5 minutes and then remove from pans gently.