Flavored Bulletproof Coffee
Flavored bulletproof coffee tastes like a creamy latte but is full of good fats to help you feel full and energized all morning long. The recipe is pretty simple -
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 cup of freshly ground organic is probably a good idea, freshly brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon of grass fed butter - like Kerrygold
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil or MCT oil.
- 1 tablespoon Torani sugar free S'mores syrup or your favorite.
- Cocoa powder to dust on top if desired.
Put all ingredients except the cocoa powder into the blender.
Blend for a minute or two, or until the mixture is light and creamy with no oil floating on top.
Pour into a warmed cup and dust cocoa powder over the top.