Creamy Turkey Enchilada Casserole
Quick and easy turkey enchilada casserole goes together fast and has plenty of Tex-Mex flavor without all of the carbs.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 4 minutes
- 2 ounces cooked turkey or turkey from the deli
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced green chiles
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin or more if you like the flavor as much as I do
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onion tops
Spray a 1 cup microwave safe dish with cooking spray.
Add the chopped cooked turkey and the cream cheese.
Microwave for about 40 seconds or until the cream cheese is soft.
Stir in the chiles, cilantro, and cumin.
Top with cheddar cheese.
Microwave about 40 seconds more, or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.