Dill Pickle Dip Recipe -Low Carb Game Day Goodness
Low carb dill pickle dip is perfect for dipping crudites, pepperoni slices, or fingers in! It's delicious on burgers, ham rollups, and just about anything you can think of. So good that you'll want to make double -- it disappears fast.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 24 servings
- 8- ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup dill pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed, minced
- 2 cups diced dill pickles dice as small or chunky as you like
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno I cut it up and add it to the food processor with the cream cheese, seeded and finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper as needed
Add the cream cheese, sour cream, pickle juice, and garlic powder to the bowl of a food processor.
Add in the cut up jalapeno if you want it to be shredded rather than in small pieces.
Pulse until all the ingredients are completely mixed.
Spoon into a bowl.
Stir in the fresh dill, dill pickles, red onion, and jalapeno if you didn't add it in step 2.
Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
Use more pickle juice to thin the dip out a bit more, if desired.
Let stand at least 30 minutes before serving.