Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake: Easy & No Bake!
Light and tangy, this easy no bake pumpkin cheesecake is the perfect ending to a holiday meal.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 12 minutes
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar free hazelnut coffee syrup I used Torani
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Sugar free sweetener to taste
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar free pumpkin coffee syrup I used Torani
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 tablespoon sugar free brown sugar cinnamon coffee syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Fresh nutmegs for grating
Mix all ingredients together until crumbly.
Press about 1 tablespoon in each jar.
Microwave for 2 minutes.
Let cool while you are preparing the filling.
With the paddle attachment beat the cream cheese and pumpkin until well blended.
Switch to the whips and add the cream, pumpkin syrup, rum, vanilla syrup, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt, and nutmeg.
Whip until the consistency is thick, dense, and creamy.
Fold in the sour cream until no white streaks remain.
Taste the mixture and add stevia or other sugar free sweetener if needed.
Spoon into the crusts in the jars.
Grate some fresh nutmeg over the top.
Chill for at least 4 hours.
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 122mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 4095IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 0.8mg