Your Sugar IQ is...
You scored NAN%
Your AnswerCorrect Answer
1) What is referred to when we're talking about "Blood Sugar"?
2) True or False - you were born with a sweet tooth?
3) Which of the following terms is another form of sugar on nutritional labels?
- High-fructose Corn Syrup
- All of the above
4) True or Fale - Eating too much sugar can cause diabetes?
5) What is the medical term for when you have too much sugar in your blood?
6) True or Fale - the quality and amount of sleep you get can affect your blood sugar?
7) Which of the following foods will raise your blood sugar the fastest?
- Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potatoes
- Apple Juice
- Orange Juice
8) Which of the following foods has the most sugar?
- 12oz Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Almondmilk Macchiato
- Chocolate Chip Clif Bar
- 12oz Coca Cola
- Dannon Cherry Yogurt
9) The American Heart Association recommends what percentage of your daily calories to come from sugar?
- Less than 5 percent
- Less than 10 percent
- Less than 15 percent
- Less than 20 percent
10) True or False - replacing real sugar with artificial sugar can help you kick the sugar habit and lose weight?
11) True or False - your body knows the difference between processed sugars and those found naturally in fruit and veggies?