Free 60s Quiz
What’s Your Sugar IQ?
people have already found out how much they don't know.
1) What is referred to when we're talking about "Blood Sugar"?
2) True or False - you were born with a sweet tooth?
3) Which of the following terms is another form of sugar on nutritional labels?
High-fructose Corn Syrup
All of the above
4) True or Fale - Eating too much sugar can cause diabetes?
5) What is the medical term for when you have too much sugar in your blood?
6) True or Fale - the quality and amount of sleep you get can affect your blood sugar?
7) Which of the following foods will raise your blood sugar the fastest?
8) Which of the following foods has the most sugar?
12oz Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Almondmilk Macchiato
Chocolate Chip Clif Bar
12oz Coca Cola
Dannon Cherry Yogurt
9) The American Heart Association recommends what percentage of your daily calories to come from sugar?
Less than 5 percent
Less than 10 percent
Less than 15 percent
Less than 20 percent
10) True or False - replacing real sugar with artificial sugar can help you kick the sugar habit and lose weight?
11) True or False - your body knows the difference between processed sugars and those found naturally in fruit and veggies?
Your results are being calculated...
Great! Your results are in! What's a good email that we should send them to?
Most Popular Posts
Chicken Enchilada Skillet Dinner: Low Carb Tex-Mex
Low Carb Grits with Sawmill Gravy for Breakfast
Low Carb Egg Noodles: How to Make Low Carb Pasta
White Chicken Chili: Creamy Low-Carb Goodness
Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole: Low Carb
Alfredo Sauce Recipe: Low Carb Authentic Italian Goodness
Meatballs Without Breadcrumbs (Low Carb, Gluten-Free)
Keto Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (Low Carb, No Rice)
Low Carb Cream Gravy: Country Style & Keto Friendly