If you’re looking for a low carb vodka cocktail that’s perfect for winter then this Arctic Mule is exactly what you’re looking for! Icy cold vodka is blended with sugar free peppermint syrup so each sip feels like you’re breathing the icy arctic air! The blue color just adds to the charm of this delicious Moscow Mule variation.
I don’t like winter. I don’t like cold weather and I only like snow when I’m watching it from the window of my cozy kitchen OR when I’m watching a Hallmark movie. It’s pretty but I find that white sand and a Caribbean blue ocean are more to my liking.
Tropical cocktails don’t really seem appropriate for New Year’s Eve or winter get-togethers but I get tired of the classics. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good, cozy Old Fashioned but it’s always seemed more like a book-quilt-crackling fire kind of drink.
I’ve been partial to Moscow Mules since I had my first one. I love ginger ale and ginger beer — the spicier the better! I make a lot of variations on them and this one is a lot of fun! It’s sweet but not too sweet and it has a nice sparkle to it. The peppermint syrup gives you that icy after-taste the same way a mint does. You could garnish this with fresh mint leaves or a slice of lime… or both.
Tips for Making This Low Carb Vodka Cocktail
This is a super easy cocktail but using this tips will ensure that the low carb Arctic Mule is at its best when you serve it.
- Keep the vodka in the freezer to make it even icier
- Most Mule cocktails are served in copper mugs — I don’t care for the feel of them so I use glass
- The best Moscow Mules are made with the spiciest ginger beer available — you’ll need to try a few to see which you like best
- You can make a punch with this low carb vodka cocktail recipe – just add the ginger beer in right before serving – Change the number of servings in the recipe below by clicking on the serving size and moving the lever up to your desired number of servings
You May Need
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Thanks so much for being a part of Lowcarb-ology!
Torani Sugar Free Peppermint Syrup gives this low carb vodka cocktail the perfect fresh blast of cool after-taste without the carbs!
Arctic Mule – Low Carb Vodka Cocktail
This is a low carb winter cocktail that works for New Year’s, winter parties, or cozy evenings in front of a fire. As always, drink responsibly AND if you like this recipe please consider giving it five stars.
Arctic Mule - Low Carb Vodka Cocktail
- 1 ounce pineapple vodka
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce sugar free peppermint syrup , optional... I used Torani
- 1/4 teaspoon Blue water enhancer I used Mio Berry Blast Electrolytes
- 1/4 ounce lime juice
- 6 ounces sugar free ginger beer
- Shake all ingredients except ginger beer together until well chilled.
- Strain into glass then fill with ginger beer.
IF YOU LIKED THIS LOW CARB VODKA COCKTAIL RECIPE YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
Click on the image to see the recipe. From left to right (all low carb): Bourbon Milk Punch, Low Carb Coquito, Dirty Shirley
Here are a couple more recipes from some of my favorite blogs…
Low Carb Vodka Mojito Ketogasm
Copycat Low Carb Bailey’s Low Carb Yum