Print Pin Recipe
Low Carb Teriyaki Sauce
Now you can enjoy teriyaki sauce without guilt because it is absolutely low carb yet delicious! It tastes amazing on salmon or use as a dipping sauce for your favorite keto sushi recipe.
- In a small saucepan combine soy sauce, water, apple cider vinegar, stevia, ginger, garlic, and sesame seeds. Bring to a boil.
- Mix xanthan gum and sesame oil in a small bowl then add into the boiling sauce until thickens. Remove from heat.
- You can replace soy sauce with coconut aminos if you prefer.
- Make sure to add in xanthan gum mixture while the sauce is boiling to avoid clumps
- Use the recipe to marinate any protein of your choice. It will taste good in chicken, tofu, shrimp, even broccoli and tempeh.
- This recipe serves about 1/2 cup.
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3268mg | Potassium: 123mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2mg