Keto Taco Seasoning
Smoked paprika makes the flavor pop! But you can also use regular paprika powder, they will be just as delicious. This seasoning is—hands down, better than store-bought taco seasoning, you will never go back to buying taco seasoning from the store.
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1/4 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Dried Cilantro
- 1/2 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tbsp Black Pepper
- Combine and mix all ingredients in a small size bowl until well-corporate. Do a taste test to see if you need more salt or black pepper.
- Add 1 tsp or more cayenne pepper for hot seasoning, or for more kick of spiciness try adding ghost pepper powder
- Store in a sealed jar, keep in a dry place.
- Use approximately 2 tablespoons for 1 lb. meat.
- If you or your family are taco lovers, feel free to double or triple the recipe to make a larger batch that you don’t have to make it every time.