Print Pin Recipe
Keto Mashed Cauliflower
Just when you thought you have to give up mashed potato, mashed cauliflower to the rescue! Since this basically just a low carb cauliflower puree, this mashed cauliflower would be a good alternative to mashed potato and a perfect match for your steak or casserole.
Servings 3 people
- Prepare steam pot by adding water to the bottom pot and bring it to boil.
- When water is boiling, add cauliflower florets and steam for 7-9 minutes until tender and cooked through. Drain and add to the food processor/blender.
- Add in butter, cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Puree until the texture is smooth and silky with no lumps.
- Add ½ tsp of garlic powder or onion powder for more flavor.
- Add bacon, cheese, herbs, to make loaded mashed cauliflower.
- Make sure to drain all the excess water from cauliflower before processing it in the blender.
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 240mg | Potassium: 608mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 694IU | Vitamin C: 92mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1mg