Print Pin Recipe
Keto Crab Cakes
Our keto crab cake is mind-blowing! Ideal for weekday dinner served with sautéed vegetable or between keto bun. Delicious!
Servings 6 patties
- Mix all ingredients except olive oil in a medium-size bowl. Stir and mix with cleaned hands to make sure everything is well-blended.
- Equally divide batter into 6 portions, form each portion to patties.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a non-stick pan. Once hot, cook patties for 4-5 minutes each side or until patties are cook through and dark brown.
- Freeze individually on a flat surface lined with parchment paper in between layers as necessary, store in airtight containers up to 7 days.
- Imitation crab is considered not keto-friendly, so best to use fresh or lump crab.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg