Keto Chia Pudding
I love pudding and can't imagine my life without it. So that it’s fit into my keto plan, I had to develop an original recipe. I hope you find it useful! A mix of fatty coconut milk and incredibly healthy chia seeds is a ketogenic set. My advice is to eat chia pudding for breakfast or snacking throughout the day. An ideal breakfast for those who don't want to spend a lot of time cooking in the morning. A wholesome and nutritious breakfast is what you need.
Total Time 2 hours
Servings 1 people
- 100 g Coconut Milk
- 15 g Chia Seeds
- 0.5 g Stevia
- 1-2 drops Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients. The pudding will be quite liquid.
- Cover the pudding with cling film and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. During this time, the chia seeds will swell and the consistency of the pudding will become much thicker.
- Mix up the pudding before serving. If it’s too thick, dilute with purified water.
- Decorate with fresh mint and berries.
- Instead of vanilla extract, you can use a little ground cinnamon or a spice to your taste. Add cocoa powder or cold coffee in the pudding to get a new experience from this dish.
- You can refrigerate the pudding at night. Thus, in the morning you will have a ready healthy breakfast