Keto Banana Blueberry Bread
This banana bread is one of the best low carb bread I’ve ever made. It’s moist and doesn’t taste “healthy” or low carb at all. You would be making this every week and will surely blow you away!
- Preheat the oven to 355 degrees F. Line loaf pan with parchment paper all the way to the sides.
- Mashed 1 banana in a large size bowl (do not mash the other half, we are going to use it for decoration). Add in eggs, vanilla extract and melted butter. Stir well with a hand whisk until combined.
- In another bowl, mix together almond flour, stevia, cinnamon, and baking powder. Add to the bowl of the banana mixture and stir to combine. Fold in blueberries.
- Transfer banana mixture to the prepared loaf pan, spread the top evenly using an offset spatula. Add the ½ banana on top and sprinkle with crushed walnut all over the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. Start checking at minute 30. Remove from the oven and let it completely cool before taking out of the pan.
1. Feel free to use any other toppings for garnish, like almonds, sugar-free chocolate chip, etc. 2. If the top of the bread is brown enough before it's cooked through, simply cover the top with aluminum foil. 3. It is very important to use ripe bananas or even overripe banana.
Calories: 1726kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 59g | Fat: 139g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 552mg | Sodium: 398mg | Potassium: 1450mg | Fiber: 26g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 1536IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 685mg | Iron: 10mg